Thomas F. Liotti - Principal of the Law offices of Thomas F. Liotti, LLC; Village Justice in Westbury and an Adjunct Professor in the subject of Litigation in the Legal Studies Department of Nassau Community College
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW:
• September 7, 1977, Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department.
• April 20, 1978, The United States District Courts for the Eastern
• May 18, 1978, Southern Districts of New York
• July 27, 1981, The Second Circuit Court of Appeals
• January 19, 1988, The Supreme Court of the United States
• October 1, 1990, The United States Claims Court
• February 9, 2007 , The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
• March 2, 2009, The United States Tax Court
Mr. Liotti has represented defendants in Colorado; Florida; Illinois; Louisiana; New Hampshire; New Jersey; North Carolina; Pennsylvania; South Carolina and Virginia. In addition to the New York federal and state courts, he has tried cases in the federal courts of Philadelphia, PA and Columbia, South Carolina. Mr. Liotti has successfully argued appeals, civil and criminal in the First, Second and Third Departments.
This will be a knockem sockem inspiring program geared to make real lawyers out of those present.Listeners will be transformed from invertebrates to lawyers with back bones. We know that you know how to take a punch but this program will teach you ho...
Lawyers and Judges in this program will learn about freedom of the press and speech by lawyers and litigants. They will also learn of the ethical and strategic decisions involved in generating media attention, the limits of free speech in advocating ...
When you have a difficult or impossible case conventional thinking should go out the window. How do you broaden the scope of your case so that your legal issues predominate the discussion about resolutions, settlements or plea bargains? The webinar w...