Gregory F. Monday is a shareholder in Reinhart’s Corporate Law and Trusts and Estates practices. His primary focus is family business law. His practice includes:
• Governance and management of private companies and charitable entities
• Succession planning for family businesses
• Estate planning and trust administration
Greg has also taught business law classes as an adjunct professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School. His law degree and B.A. are from the University of Wisconsin. He is admitted to the Wisconsin Bar.
Greg primarily specializes in the following industries
• Business Counseling
• Corporate Governance and Investor Relations Services
• Succession Planning and Exit Strategies
• Estate Planning for Individuals
• Fiduciary Litigation
• Tax-Exempt Organizations
• Family Offices
Greg and Sharon will talk about how to plan for the succession of family business leadership and ownership in nine logical, sequential steps, but be ready to break down the barriers that sometimes separate business law, tax law, contract law, and est...