A Review of EEOC's Fiscal Year ending September 2015 and a Look at What to Expect Next Year
Program Number: 2558
Presenter: Eric S. Dreiband, Esq.
**** CD's are pre-order only and not available until after the program date - Online is not available until after the program date ****
Former U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) General Counsel Eric Dreiband, currently a partner at Jones Day, reviews the EEOC's fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, including significant regulatory and policy documents issued by EEOC; its significant wins and losses in the courts, and Supreme Court decisions that considered its position; Congressional oversight of the EEOC; and other significant developments. Mr. Dreiband also discusses:
• EEOC’s potential actions, plans and strategies for the coming year.
• EEOC's lawsuit that alleges that a hair policy amounted to race discrimination.
• The Supreme Court's rejection of EEOC's guidance about pregnancy and sex discrimination.
• The Supreme Court's rejection of EEOC's argument that courts cannot review its pre-suit conduct.
• The Supreme Court's upcoming term.
• Significant pending cases
• The status of EEOC's enforcement efforts concerning the