Popular Trial Skills Series Resumes September 6, 2012
June 4, 2012– Celesq® AttorneysEd Center has added 4 new programs to its popular and entertaining Trial Skills series. The programs will be presented by the same highly-respected trial practitioners, Jones Day partners Thomas R. Jackson and Michael H. Ginsberg, who presented the 4 original programs in the series in late 2011.
The 4 new programs are:
• Preparing for, Taking, and Defending Depositions (2243)
September 6, 2012 (12:00 noon ET) (basic-to-intermediate level program)
• Tips for Persuasive Motion Argument (2244)
December 11, 2012 (12:00 noon ET) (basic-to-intermediate level program)
• Voir Dire (2302)
January 24, 2013 (12:00 noon ET) (intermediate level program)
• Exhibits at Trial (2303)
March 5, 2013 (12:00 noon ET) (intermediate level program)
Check back for details concerning the live web casts, presented in partnership with West LegalEdcenter, and for the on demand and CD versions available at Celesq® (www.celesq.com).
The 4 original programs in the Trial Skills Series, geared for the attorney with trial experience, covers practical tips, techniques and strategies for the opening statement, direct examination, cross examination and closing argument stages. The programs in the series are:
• Effective Trial Opening Statements: Avoiding the Perils and Overcoming the Fears (2145) View details
• Keys to Dynamic Direct Examination at Trial—Telling the Story in a Compelling Fashion (2146) View details
• Cross Examination at Trial—Picking Your Fights (2147) View details
• Closing Arguments at Trial—Pulling the Theme Together (2148) View details
These 4 programs are available both online at www.celesq.com and on audio CD in specially-priced Value Packs.
• Online Trial Skills Series Value Pack: All 4 programs in the series are only $160, a savings of 50% off the regular individual programs.
Take up to 90 days from date of purchase to complete the programs
• Audio CD Trial Skills Series Value Pack: $275.
View all Hot Topics