Trial Skills Series Expands to Include Litigation Skills; Series Resumes September 6, 2012
August 7, 2012– Celesq®’s popular and entertaining Trial Skills series, especially of interest to big law firms, resumes September 6, 2012. Presented by Tom Jackson and Mike Ginsberg, partners at Jones Day with vast trial and litigation experience, who have been teaching trial and litigation skills to Jones Day associates and others for more than 20 years, the series is being expanded to add critical litigation as well as trial skills programs in 2012 and 2013. The 4 new programs are:
• Preparing for, Taking, and Defending Depositions (2243)
Program date: September 6, 2012 (basic-to-intermediate level program)
• Tips for Persuasive Motion Argument (2244)
Program date: December 11, 2012 (basic-to-intermediate level program)
• Voir Dire (2302)
Program date: January 24, 2013 (intermediate level program)
• Exhibits at Trial (2303)
Program date: March 5, 2013 (intermediate level program)
For details concerning the live web casts, click here.
For details concerning the on demand and CD versions on Celesq®, visit www.celesq.com and click on the program(s) in which you are interested.
The 4 original programs in the Trial Skills Series, geared for the attorney with trial experience, covers practical tips, techniques and strategies for the opening statement, direct examination, cross examination and closing argument stages, are available now directly from Celesq®. The programs in the series are:
• Effective Trial Opening Statements: Avoiding the Perils and Overcoming the Fears (2145) View details
• Keys to Dynamic Direct Examination at Trial—Telling the Story in a Compelling Fashion (2146) View details
• Cross Examination at Trial—Picking Your Fights (2147) View details
• Closing Arguments at Trial—Pulling the Theme Together (2148) View details
These 4 original programs are available both online at www.celesq.com and on audio CD in specially-priced Value Packs.
• Online Trial Skills Series Value Pack
All 4 programs in the series are only $160, a savings of 50% off the regular individual programs.
Take up to 90 days from date of purchase to complete the programs
View all Hot Topics